I get 3 different dialogue boxes that all say that same error, and my only option is to click OK or X out of it.
When I close all of the boxes, and go to the destination folder where I had told it to export to, I notice I do have data in there.
I'm not sure if this will cause problems with the import of this file I just exported or not..but I wanted to check to see if there was anything I could do about this error message before I go and try this export method on a clients account.
Comments: ** Comment from web user: jbhypnotic **
This is the procedure we are following:
At step 14 the interface is automatically populated with the address and description which causes the error. If I remove the description leaving just the address it works fine.